Monday, September 12, 2011

Winner Announced!

Hi everyone! 
     I have the winners to announce, but before that I wanted to thank everyone that participated!  You guys ROCK!  I loved everyone's feedback as well!  In the coming months I have some VERY exciting things happening and I can't wait to share them with you!  But, that will come at a later date, so stay tuned!  Now to announce the winners!
     Anne acm05 wins the copy of " A Perfect Darkness"
     June M manning_j2004 wins the copy of "Passion Untamed"
     Lindsey babydoll82959307 wins the copy of "Immortal Warrior"
Congrats to all the winners!  you have 48 hours to get back to me with your snail mail!  Winners have all been notified via email!  In the event that I don't hear back form the winners, another will be chosen! And once again a big huge thank you to all that participated! 
        see ya soon!  Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment