Friday, September 30, 2011

Fiendish Friday's

E-Book

Hidden Depths 

James and Olivia Forster have been happily married for many years. A harmless kink here or there spices up their love life, but they can’t imagine the kinks they’ll encounter while sneaking off to their beach house for a long hot weekend.
Anso Vitul has ruled the wereseals for one short month. He hardly needs his authority questioned because he’s going crazy from mating heat. Anso’s best friend and male lover Ty volunteers to help him find the human mate his genes are seeking. To Ty’s amazement, Anso’s quest leads him claim not one partner but a pair. Ty would object, except he too finds the Forsters hopelessly attractive. 


This was a truly fantastic read!  Ms. Holly will turn the shape-shifting world on their respective ears!  I read this book in one sitting, and girls, I am here to tell you that this book is smokin', HAWT!  You are going to need a very large glass of water while reading this one, just to put out the enter fires!  Ms. Holly's characters are mature adults that are comfortable with their sexuality and not shy about asking and getting what they want.  I loved Olivia, her character seemed like a very nurturing and positive force, she kept the scales balanced between her needs and that of her "men".  James, Olivia's husband was almost to good to be true, and seemed to take a backseat in the story.  Anso, was very charismatic  and charming, but the stand out in this book for me was Ty!  In the end I was rooting for his happiness in a cast of forceful personalities,  I loved the twist and turns during this book and kept my interest throughout, and I loved her world building!  Ms. Holly has been a favorite of mine for a long time and I always relish one of books coming out and they are always on my TBR list!  If you enjoy Emma Holly's Demon world, you'll love this book!    I give it 5 of 5 stars! For more on this or anything that Ms. Holly writes, please visit her web site for more info!  Happy reading!

http://www.emmaholly.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment