Sunday, October 2, 2011

We have a Winner!

Hi everyone!
     I love this time of year, the air is crisp and the colors of fall are just spectacular!  What is your favorite time of year?  Be sure to vote in the poll while you are here!  I have some really fun things that will be happening from now until the end of the year, so be sure to stay tuned...
     I want to thank everyone for participating in the contest and for the follow, as a new blog each and everyone of you are important to me!  I hope everyone enjoyed the interview with The Marked Souls from Jessa Slade awesome world!
     Now to announce the winner......Lisa Richards!  You have 48 hours to respond to my email, In the event that I do not hear from Lisa, another winner will be chosen!
     I also want  to thank Raffelcopter for the contest!  They are awesome!  They even chose the winners for me now!
Happy Reading!
Cindy

    

No comments:

Post a Comment