Friday, July 8, 2011

Fiendish Friday's

Argeneau Vampire series by Lynsay Sands is a truly awesome reads!  You could NEVER go wrong with these books!  Her Vampires have only one true mate and they are only able to change one mortal in their lifetime, hopefully, the one true love!  She will gab you form the first page and keep engrossed until the last page.  Lynsay is on my to be bought list!  She writes with humor and raunchiness that anyone would enjoy!
Bite Me If You Can *  Love Bites*   The Renegade Hunter *             The Immortal Hunter*   Bite Me If You Can *  Born to Bite*Vampire, Interrupted* Single White Vampire* The Rogue Hunter*
                             A Bite to Remember *Vampires Are Forever*  The Accidental Vampire*
                            A Quick Bite*  Born to Bite* Hungry for You*

honorable Mentions would be Staphanie Rowe, Kerrelyn Sparks, Michelle Rowen, Kimberly Raye, Katie MacAlister, Charlene Harris, Angie Fox, Maryjanice Davidson and Michele Bardsley!


Thanks for tuning in and next week we well have a brand new topic!


1 comment:

  1. I love this series. This is one of only a handful of series and authors that I read the second I have the book in my hand. Though I always thought the earliest books were the funniest and the best, I've really enjoyed the last two enormously.

    ReplyDelete