Friday, July 1, 2011

Computer Woes

Hi!

     So I've been having problems, first my tried and true computer, much like an old friend, crashed for the last time, *sob*, and needless to say it felt like loosing a best friend! (Anyone one else feel that way?)  I am one of those people, you know the ones, whom have to be drug, kicking and screaming, into the 21st century @#&^$#*& I am talking BIG TANTRUM!  So having to admit that my old computer was history, was hard for me and harder to spend more money for said new computer!  Goodbye dear friend, I will miss you...

     I am officially a member of the new decade!  Brand spanking new computer, with all new things to learn...groan...but I'll get there...eventually!  But meanwhile, I haven't been able to post anything in weeks!  Talk about your internet withdraw!  Holy smokes, you would think that we had the internet all of our lives, har har!  Now I am having problems with my internet provider, yeah, now that I have a new computer that runs lighting fast, no internet.  A girl just can't catch a break!
     There is good news, though!  I've had this extra time to come up with some very cool ideas for blog post, and a new title and day of these new post, Fiendish Fridays!  So be sure to tune in every Friday to see what madness yours truly will come up with next!
      Well that's all for now, same bat time, same bat channel!


No comments:

Post a Comment