Saturday, May 7, 2011

Interview With Dante and Heather!

     As I promised, I have a date for the interview with Dante and Heather of the Maker's Song Series, and our guest Adrian Phoenix, on May 15!  Come on by to ask questions or to hang out with the very popular Ms. Adrian Phoenix!  She will be giving away a SIGNED copy of any of her books to date!  I will also be giving away a copy of Adrian's  newest Maker's Song book "Etched in Bone" as well! 
     Please come on by to see what's in store for the sexy Dante and what his fondest wish might be!   I will be interviewing Dante and Heather about their future plans and their fondest wishes for their future will be, and how they deal with being in the public eye! 
     If you have questions, list them for me and I will put them into my interview!  Think carefully and wish me luck!  And I hope you will join with me in thanking the amazing Adrian Phoenix for her graciously agreeing to do this interview!  She is one generous lady! 

No comments:

Post a Comment