Friday, March 25, 2011

Shadowfever Review (Spoiler free)

So I just finished Shadowfever by Karen Marie Moning and I just have one thing to say "HOMERUN!"  I have a lot more to say of course, but needed to get that out, screaming at the top of my lungs from every roof top!  Shadowfever is the fifth and finial installment to the "Fever" series. 
MacKayla Lane is back inside the nightmare that has consumed all of Dublin and in more danger than ever before!  An Epic battle between humans and immortals with devastating consequences.  The gang is all here for the final showdown and the stakes have never been higher!  Mac wants to control the Sinsar Dubh, to bring her sister Alina back, she wants her world back and everyone safe, the battle that follows will shock you to the core because Mac will take no prisoners in her war with the Lord Master, Darroc, leader of the dark  Fae or anyone else that stands in her way!
This book was an adventure of a lifetime!  I was in Dublin, fighting for my life, just like Mac!  I believe that it is the highest compliment you can pay any author, to say that YOU were the character in the book, that you could see, hear, smell, touch and taste everything in the world that she has created!  Karen has rocked my world as I knew it!  This book will hook you from the beginning and will take you on a ride like no other and leave you breathless for more.  I couldn't put this book down!  Who needs to go to work? I hope one and all are going out to buy this book, because you haven't lived until you see for yourself just how brilliant Karen is!



No comments:

Post a Comment